This tab displays a list of all headings on the current page.
- It has a counter for each heading type so that you can see how many of each type there are at a glance.
- The counter buttons are clickable to let you toggle each heading type and display only the ones you are interested in.
- It contains an option to copy all headings to the clipboard.
- The headings are displayed in order of appearance on the page.
- The headings are displayed hierarchically through tabulation and a color-coding for easy reference.
- If a heading contains links or images, Perseo will include indicators to show their existence. In addition, in the case of images, their alt attribute, if any, will be displayed.
Copy headings and export
The "Copy" option will let you copy the headings of the page to the clipboard in tabular format, so that it is very easy to paste the text into Excel or other data processing tools to work with them. In addition, to make it even more versatile, if you deselect some of the headings, this option will only copy the selected heading types instead of all of them.
With the "Highlight" option you can highlight the headings on the page with different colors according to their priority so that you can identify them quickly and make it easier to take screenshots with the headings visible.